Think a small-town girl from rural PA who put herself through medical school, then practiced pediatrics and pediatric emergency medicine for 17 years before taking a leap of faith and becoming a New York Times bestselling thriller author might have some stories to share?
CJ is available for speaking engagements, interviews, and appearances. She is also happy to speak to reading and writing groups via telephone or Skype.
To learn more about her Buy a Book, Make a Difference program that supports charities and funds scholarships for law enforcement officers to receive specialized CSI forensic training, please download the press release HERE
- International Thriller Writers’ Thriller Award
- RT Book Reviews Seal of Excellence
- Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery and Suspense
- RT Book Reviews Reviewers’ Choice Award
- Suspense Magazine Best Book of the Year
- Readers’ Choice Award, Best First Novel
- RWA Golden Heart Finalist
Irene Goodman Literary Agency
27 W. 24 Street, Suite 700B
New York, New York 10010
tel. (212) 604-0330
CJ Lyons Headshot, click for high resolution:
photo credit: Carolyn Males
Short Bio: New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of twenty-nine novels, former pediatric ER doctor CJ Lyons has lived the life she writes about in her cutting edge Thrillers with Heart.
Winner of the International Thriller Writers’ coveted Thriller Award, CJ has been called a “master within the genre” (Pittsburgh Magazine) and her work has been praised as “breathtakingly fast-paced” and “riveting” (Publishers Weekly) with “characters with beating hearts and three dimensions” (Newsday).
Learn more about CJ’s Thrillers with Heart at www.CJLyons.net
- Buy a Book, Make a Difference press release (pdf)
- CJ interviewed by the USA Today
- CJ featured in the USA Today Life section
- CJ Hits #2 on the New York Times Bestseller List
- CJ Interviewed by Author Magazine
- CJ and Erin Brockovich in USA Today
- CJ in RT Book Reviews
- CJ in Writers’ Digest (pdf)
- CJ in the Pittsburgh Magazine (pdf)
- CJ in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- CJ in the Baltimore Sun
- CJ in Suspense Magazine